Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Create form with events for this week?

164 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,
I want to have a base with all my events listed in one table.
In another table (presumably) I want to have a record that automatically is populated with this week’s events. This will be linked to a form that participants can use to choose which events they will be attending this week.

I have figured out how to isolate all the events happening this week on the first table, but not how to auto-populate the second table with those events and dates, so that I can create a form with those dates.

Basically, I am trying to do an automated Transposed Copy from one table to another, but only with the records that match this weeks’ Weeknum.

I think I am missing something rather simple, but can’t figure this out, even with searching for help.

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Hi @M_T1 and welcome to the community!

You can create a view in your Events table, filtered by the current week. In your other table, you can create a form with the linked field to the Events table in it, and “limit selection to a view” (choose the view you just created in your Events table).