cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cristina_Moreno
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I have a table with information and I want to share this view and the person which I share can work making changes and updating that information. Should that person compulsory have an airtable account’

Caan I work at the same time? Any change that the person update in that table will be updated in the rest of the tables which are linked?

thank you
CRistina

16 Replies 16

Hello again,
sorry but I am quite confuse.

If I want to share an individual record but with an airtable view.

1. The external user should have an airtable account?
  2. Is there any other way to share the record? I know that I can share through email and pdf.

thank you
Cristina

Hello,

if I choose this option:
pay for a pro subscription. The other user could see all the data in all the tables, but you could limit editing to specific fields in specific tables

Do the external persons create an airtable account?

best
Cristina

Yes, external people editing data in Airtable without a 3rd party integration would need to have Airtable accounts. They could only edit data when logged in with their Airtable accounts. In order to limit those people to editing specific fields in specific tables, you would need to pay for a Pro subscription for the workspace that contains the base.

If this answers your question, please mark this post as the solution. Otherwise, could you please give a bit more details and a screen capture?

Hello,
sorry but it hard for me to understand.
I dont want to use 3rd party extension yet. So with the pro subscription can I share with two people to work together at the same time? firstly they need to create an account.

¿And they can make filters at the same time?

thank you
Cristina

Yes, with a pro subscription, all three three people can work together at the same time. All three people need accounts. All three people can make filters.

The pro subscription is $24 per user per month. Three people cost $72 per month. That is $864 per year.

If you pay for a whole year in advance, there is a discount. Three people for a year is $720 per year.

Cristina_Moreno
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Kuvone

this is Cristina. I want your help once more.

How can I work in the same table with two different people but not interfering us. I mean, I tried with my colleague to invite him and permit him editin, but if He make a filter I cant do another diffrent one, because I see what he do.

could you please help me?

Cristina

Have each person use a different view. Each view has its own filter, grouping, sorting, and fields.