cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley_Mouada
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey there,

We have looking to set up Airtable as a CRM and it seems to be a great option with the exception of e-mail tracking.

We’re still using Hubspot for e-mail tracking. However, we’re really keen to ditch Hubspot but I don’t think it’s possible to solve the e-mail tracking from within Airtable.

Does anyone have any experience with any other CRM’s that offer email tracking and offer a clean/straightforward integration with Airtable?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Hi @Ashley_Mouada ,

Welcome to Airtable Community !

You can always integrate Hubspot with Airtable using zapier.com

Ashley_Mouada
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks, but ee are trying to stop using Hubspot and push everything to one solution.

MaisieRowe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Modern CRM systems can be integrated with almost anything. Since CRM today is very popular, so there is everything you need to use it comfortably. Today, any business needs a good CRM in order to effectively manage the work of the company. Our company uses an amazing project management tool which has all the necessary functions. Due to this, our workflow is very optimized and our employees do all the work on time.

Daniel_C
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Zapier is a little too simplistic for a real CRM with Airtable. That's why I built TaskRobin. I wanted a way to track all the email meta data like date, sender, generate AI summaries and upload all attachments to Airtable.

But to be truthful, the best CRM is one that is custom built for your exact business flow and use case. I am working on free resources with building blocks for such a system.