1706 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charan_Langton
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The fields are located too far apart on the basic Form and have fixed widths. Is there any way I can organize these fields myself in a layout I want?
The default form shows only a couple of the fields on-screen at a time. That would require a lot of scrolling to fill out the complete Form. Not user-friendly, I think. Is there a way to do a custom form? More compact and with the ability to add lines, boxes etc. to make it look attractive?
At the very minimum, I would like the spacing of the form items to be tighter so more fields show on the screen.

1 Reply 1
AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Sadly, Airtable’s form options are quite limited. I like to use JotForm to build more complicated forms/layouts, and use Zapier to populate Airtable with the responses. You can accomplish this with a free account for all parties involved (I think up to 5 forms, and 5 zaps… haven’t checked this in a while).

JotForm also offers a direct integration with Airtable (which again, I believe you can use with a free account for both). The only downside is that they don’t offer mapping to linked record fields, but this might not matter for your use case. :slightly_smiling_face: