4821 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maszer_Dess
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I cannot figure out how to filter all entries where “date” is the current month.

14 Replies 14

Worked like a charm, thanks!

With all the advancements Airtable have been making, this work-around process to filter by the current week, month and year is starting to get old. Can AT please, please please add “This Week, This Month and This Year” filters as options?

Almost all of my tables that utilize date columns are then typically burdened with these extra columns to drive the table views that are so very critical within my automations.

Matt_Oleiro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There is no sense to creating formulas just because AT doesn’t have a filter like this month, year, week…
It’s totally unacceptable.

Yah, it’s frustrating, but this method I’ve captured below will at least work so that you can do what you need to do.

(DATETIME_FORMAT({Test_Date_Time}, 'MM') - DATETIME_FORMAT(TODAY(), 'MM')) +((DATETIME_FORMAT({Test_Date_Time}, 'YYYY') - DATETIME_FORMAT(TODAY(), 'YYYY')) * 12)

It’s worth reaching out to Airtable Support with this feature enhancement request, considering they’re actively working on the filters (which is epic!) and released new and/or group search features this morning.

Hi support team!

How are you? Can you check this?

Shang1128_0-1678963898774.png

Actually, I try to expression these conditions in php, but I don't understand and not clear how to convert these conditions in php.

$condition_str = '
                AND(
                    {date added} =
                )
            ';
Please let me know if anyone knows how.
Thank you!