839 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenny_Arntzen
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Airtablers! I have started a self-study to record day to day activities in my home-based caregiving initiative - taking care of my 91 year old Mom.

I am using the default time setting in Airtable - 1/2 hour increments - is there a way to set it to 1/4 hour increments - ie. every 15 minutes instead of every 30 minutes?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Can you share a little more about where you are seeing these default time increments?

Are you referring to the time increments in a date/time field? That does not default to half hour increments for me.

I have a field that is set to Date and I have also hit the slider to include time - Time format is set to 12 hour.

When I add a new record, I need to change the time setting and it gives me a list in 1/2 hr increments. I am wondering if I can get it to set to 1/4 hr increments instead.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 10.57.07 AM
Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 10.58.10 AM

Thanks for the screen shot. I don’t set that field to 15 minute increment on my computer often, so I didn’t realize that was the behavior. Thanks for show it. I don’t know how to change that. Sorry. Maybe someone else knows.

Thanks for taking a look at it.