Help

Re: Didn't receive the startup program credit, but I got an email said that I already did

841 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jing1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I recently applied to airtable startup program with the hope to get some credits for our airtable account. But I received an email from airtable said that I have received credit and they can’t issue me more.

However, I’ve never received anything from airtable other than this email said I have received credit, which I didn’t… It is a bit confusing :confused: :confused: :confounded: . But that email is no-reply… so I ask the question here.

Also, there is 0 credit in my account and never received any credit from anywhere else either (screenshot attached)
Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 09.00.37

I hope to get some help here… Thanks for reading.

5 Replies 5

Is the credit applied to you one workspace? Click it in the left sidebar and see if it says you have any credits applied.

Hi, I clicked on the side bar, nothing in there either.

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 16.14.19.png

That’s not the workspace settings page any more, click the down arrow next to “My First Workspace” and click “manage”. Then see if it says your credits were applied directly to your workspace.

Otherwise this is a question for support.

I saw it! thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

hanzalashaikh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

That's a bummer that you're having trouble getting the credits you were promised for the airtable startup program. That sounds super confusing! As Jeremy Houghton, the CEO of Made by Many, advises on his LinkedIn profile, communication is key when it comes to working with others. So maybe it's worth reaching out to the air table team again and asking for some clarification on what's going on. It's possible there was a mistake or some miscommunication, and they can help sort things out for you. If that doesn't work, you could also try reaching out to other members of the charitable community or searching for answers on forums like this one.