6181 24
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikki_Georgopul
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have uploaded images as attachments to about 250 records in a base. Each one uploads without issue and I’m able to see the preview in grid view and the full image in gallery view. I checked each attachment as it was uploaded.

The problem is after the fact: now, about 25% of them are coming up as empty jpg icons in both views. When I attempt to open the image within an individual record, the same thing happens - a white box with the jpg icon and the file name.

Any insight? I’ve tried refreshing the base, but to no avail…

24 Replies 24
Robyn_Rebold-Sm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are experiencing this in one of our Bases today. Photos have a ? and are empty and they were there days ago. There are more than one image in the cell but the "first round" that we added are coming up empty. I have attached a screenshot. Help anyone?

Hi! My airtable image also disappearing!  Help! I have deadline next week!!!

Chanow_studio
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Screenshot 2024-01-05 114714.pngSome images are disappeared. Before they were ok

Robyn_Rebold-Sm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Check your base again. I received an email that it was a bug on Airtable's side that has now been fixed. We can see our images now. Can you?

Yvo_Gerard_Drie
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Approaching 4 years after OP.

For an iOS/iPadOS side or resurge of apparently the very same problem, but now in Airtable's app environment for iPhone and iPad ( assuming Nikki G. was talking Windows ), these days in April 2024, or more precisely since about start of this month ::: 

3. On iPhone and iPad ( i[Pad]OS ), newly attached pictures fail since April 2, 2024 [AShAP] 

#2g. Disappearing New Picture Attachments in Airtable on iPhone & iPad (i[Pad]OS) since 2024.04.02

1. Very Strange : on iPhone/iPad, new Picture Attachments ~disappear~ ; e.g. BigBen – July 2023

I don't think I'm dreaming or imagining or "inventing" a basic malfunction here. It's a case of "Now you see me – now you don't." 

I'm seriously surprised to consistently find "AirTable Service Status : All Systems Operational ; No incidents reported" at status.airtable.com