Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Disappearing Linked Information Following Automated Record Creation: A Common Dilemma

155 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdstockimages
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It appears that I am not the sole individual encountering this perplexing issue, as evidenced by numerous prior discussions on the matter. Our organization has been utilizing Airtable for a duration exceeding four years, and we are eager to transition to the Enterprise tier to accommodate our growing capacity needs. Regrettably, my efforts in submitting the contact form on multiple occasions—at least four thus far—have yielded no response.

I find myself perplexed, as I would readily invest resources into resolving this predicament, should the opportunity arise.

Has anyone among you managed to successfully navigate this transition, or does it seem that Airtable is consistently unresponsive to inquiries of this nature? Your shared experiences would be invaluable.

1 Reply 1
Mike_AutomaticN
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey @hdstockimages! Please share your email with me via DM and I'll get you in touch with the corresponding person in no time :D.

Mike, Consultant @ Automatic Nation