Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Editable Shared View

835 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby_Gay
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a base with a table that calculates commissions for employees based on the type of revenue is generated (e.g. Service Revenue, Sales Revenue, etc.). Each revenue type includes a specific commission rate. The Revenue Type field is a single select field. I have created a view that shows information for each revenue record. 

One of my colleagues is a collaborator for this base. I have created a Revenue Commissions view and created a share link and sent it to my colleague, whose job it is to select the correct Revenue Type for each revenue record. 

He can open up the view, but when he tries to make a Revenue Type selection nothing happens. When he places the cursor in the Revenue Type field, no drop-down arrow (or + sign) appears. In fact, he has tried to actually type an entry in this field and the field will not accept any input.

In the Field Manager I have chosen "Specific Users" to define who can update values in the Revenue Type field and selected his name along with mine. Any suggestions on what I am missing?

2 Replies 2
Sho
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

The Share feature is for external publication and cannot be edited from the Share view.
Co-editors need to be invited to the Base or Interface (which still has many problems).

Bobby_Gay
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you!