647 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nnnnneil
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Does anyone have any feedback from being on the enterprise plan? I’m curious what the deal is and what the drivers were to switch from pro to enterprise.

3 Replies 3
International_2
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @nnnnneil. The same here!
My free period switched from Free Pro to Enterprise Plan. IMy access is still open. I want to make sure I won’t be charged. In addition to that, I want to know deal. I’ve sent a message to Support through the following link (https://airtable.com/shrYVBUwTXpvnAG8G) a week ago and I didn’t get any answer.

Hi @International_Operat

I don’t know if you saw this information, but it gives a breakdown of the different Airtable Plans.

It seems that the Enterprise Plan is similar to the free plan, except with more records allowed and more attachment storage. Just no advanced features, as in the Pro Plan. If you are just looking for more records allowed, per base, then this might be a good option. If you need more records and advanced features, such as Blocks, then the Pro Plan will work better.

Hope it helps.

If it does help, can you mark the post as a solution.

Thank you!

ATSalesRep
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Actually the enterprise plan has 2-way sync, 5x the amount of storage than the pro plan and 500k automations runs a month (compared to 50k on pro.) Also centralized admin management via the Admin Panel, SSO, salesforce integration and base optimization sessions with the engineers. The pro plan does not have any of this.