Help

Re: ERROR: "The source application has reached the maximum allowable number of synced targets.&

Solved
Jump to Solution
1472 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Callum_Green
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I was creating a new base and went to add in a synced table from our main data set and got the above error. Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it? We are on the Enterprise plan and as far as we are aware there are no limits on synced views

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Callum_Green

I actually have a actual answer now. The new restrictions are a base can sync into 100 targets. So its not about the number of sync links you have but the total number of times all syncs are used!

See Solution in Thread

7 Replies 7
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hmm, Enterprise plans allow for 20 "Synced tables per base":

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 6.22.36 PM.png

Perhaps your main data set already has 20 synced tables outwards? 

Thats 20 going into a table. I was trying to set up a table with 1 sync going into it. The table its coming from has something like 200-300 different sync views coming out of it

FWIW we also ran into this just today, and we had more than 100 outgoing syncs. We cleaned up a lot of these syncs but are still encountering these issues. Would appreciate some clarity on the restrictions. 

Adam_Resnick
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed to what Josh and others have said above. Unsure of why we ran into this now, especially on the enterprise plan.

Callum_Green

I actually have a actual answer now. The new restrictions are a base can sync into 100 targets. So its not about the number of sync links you have but the total number of times all syncs are used!

Did you get a resolution on this? We received the same error and proceeded to disable syncs from the target to reduce the number of synced targets but still get the same error. Have you been able to clear the error and proceed with adding a new sync table?

We went through our base and deleted as many sync views as we could, according to our Account Manager for now we can only have 100 uses of sync links coming out of a single base