1837 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Beyer
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I have a Base called “BaseName” table with a checkbox field “Show in filtered view?”, and another view called “Only Filtered Items” of that table showing only checkboxed items. There are 74 total items and 44 of them are checked. And the “Only Filtered Items” view in Airtable itself contains only 44 items, as expected.
But, when I export that “Only Filtered Items” view, it still contains all the items. The csv exported file is called “BaseName-Only Filtered Items.csv”.
Is there some way to make the csv export only contain the 44 filtered items?

Another detail, I filled out the checkbox field by copy-pasting from an excel sheet which was formatting as “Y/N”, but the check boxes look like they were inputted just fine.

Lastly, I referenced Export selected records to .csv and I think it should be working based on that. So I’m not sure if I’m encountering a bug or something.

3 Replies 3
Martin_Hopkins

Matt, looks like this is a bug. I am experiencing same issue. It seems like it happened in the past couple of days. The export is not filtering. I have logged with support. Hopefully they fix soon. Cheers

jills

Has this been solved? (I'm trying to export filtered data from a shared view) I can't find any info about this anywhere else, but I'm having the same issue.

Thomas991
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue for me. The csv export include items that should have been filtered away in the view