866 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roxanne_C_Hare
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, we need to be able to print a single record to PDF or export a single item to CVS. It appears that if you export to CVS, it exports the whole table. I was told I could use a Form to populate the items in a single row, however, if this is the solution, I would like to know how to automatically populate this form with the items in the row and then print that form to PDF. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies 4
Roxanne_C_Hare
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

OK, I actually figured something out, and I’m really excited about it. When I clicked to expand the row, I noticed the print feature and it lets you print to PDF. If anyone has any other insights or ideas, please let me know, but I think this may have solved my issue!

Hi @Roxanne_C_Hare
I am glad you were able to discover a solution that works for you.

If you want a PDF each row to be formatted differently than the expanded view, there is an app in the marketplace called Page Designer that you might like: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013405168-Page-designer-app

GavinA
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

turning your app into a csv api using csvgetter.com - the filtering feature allows you to filter down to specific records. If your record has a unique id column it would be really easy!

Thank you! Would this populate automatically, or would people have to do it themselves? The reason I ask is because I want to make this process as easy as possible for people, and I fear that having them manually perform a page design each time will deter them from doing what we need.

Thanks again for the response, I appreciate it!