3234 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Georgina_Lippa
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello. I have a roster of influencers that I need to share with potential clients/brands. I thought the easiest way to share info with my clients would be to select the relevant content in my sheet and export it into a PDF or CSV file to share with the clients. This means that unfortunately the weblinks, instragram links etc that are on my sheet do not carry through to the PDF or CSV file as clickable - is there a way to do this? I am looking for the easiest, most time-efficient and attractive way to share my sheets information with clients for pitches etc.

12 Replies 12
Georgina_Lippa

thank you all for your comments / solutions, I guess I should have clarified I want to do it in KanBan view - so that I can basically send an attractive looking PDF document to potential clients (hence why I wasn’t choosing the share link option. I’ll have a play around with your suggested solutions and see what I come up with. Apologies for my delayed response thanking you all - I work a 3 day week so been off line for a few days!

Yeah, I don’t think you can click on links directly in kanban view: The first click opens that particular card, and the next follows the URL. However, you could possibly create a multi-record Page Designer Block, each containing a URL, and print that to PDF. I’ll have to see if I can knock out a quick version to demonstrate…

Edit: OK, it works. I tossed together a quick page of Page Designer blocks based on a filtered view from my Music Library demo base, printed it to PDF, and the links are active. That’s the good news. The bad news is that if you were using the kanban view to convey information based on column, rather than just as a pretty interface, you’ll have to play around a bit with your blocks to maintain that information. Still, perhaps you can find a scheme that allows you to do both…

Here’s the quick demo PDF…

great - thanks so much for trying this out and sharing with me. Will start having a play around and see what I can come up with. Appreciate your help.