1212 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nocodeman
5 - Automation Enthusiast

All was ok 2 days ago and now one of my client's guest accounts cannot log into their base. It is giving you a connection isn't a private error. I logged out all accounts under their name, refreshed, used incognito, cleared cache and cookies, and restarted the computer, they use edge so had them try chrome. None of this worked any one know what to do here?

image_picker_1C387E7A-BE5D-47F9-933D-F4288ED3CBBB-19883-00000C836332384D.jpg

image_picker_042B1482-210F-4B4B-801D-EC3F3D8FC767-19883-00000C8364146245.jpg

  

9 Replies 9
Nocodeman

I also saw should check time zone and make sure that the time was correct and it is.

Harsh2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Nocodeman 

When accessing other websites, are you receiving the same error

i.e  "Your connection is not private"

or is it only for Airtable?

Nocodeman

I tired every other website is fine.

Only airtable is giving problems

Harsh2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Did you try logging in using a different computer and different internet connection?

There might be some firewall or anti-virus blocking the connection?

Nocodeman

Yes I tried logging on with a different comp and different connection. And logged out the other computer that isn't working this still didn't fix it.

Harsh2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Could you try accessing the client's guest account via the device you are using to access the Airtable community, as it seems that device is able to connect to Airtable properly (as the Airtable community are working for you)

This is the guest account. I am able to access it from my end. My client can access the log in page but as soon as they click sign in it brings them the error shown above.

Harsh2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Very strange. I would suggest that you reach to Airtable support to check this out.

Something may have changed on their end which is causing this error for your client.