336 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aparna_Kothary
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When I’m creating a view and adding existing fields to that view they don’t show up in the order that I’m adding them. Sometimes it will show up in the middle of other fields that I’ve already added. And I can’t figure out the logic behind where it decides to put the field.

I’d like the fields to be added in the order I select them.

2 Replies 2

In the “Hide” menu where you are choosing which fields to show, you can simply drag and drop fields into the order you want them to show by grabbing the dots on the left side of the field name.

The logic is this - the fields in a new view always display initially in the order you created those fields. When you hide/show fields, that base ordering is still there, except the fields are divided into two groups — shown and hidden.

Sarah_L_Eaton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

What about the calendar view? I’ve added a few new fields to my main table in the base and put them in the order I’d like for them to show up. But when I go into the calendar view and unhide them they show up at the bottom of the expanded view list. Can I reorder them within the calendar view as I have multiple calendars pulling in this information?