cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Stuart
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if you can help me with something I have been working on. I currently have 3 tables in one base. One table has different names of clients (Table 1). The other table has the names of projects they are attached to with a record ID through a formula (Table 2). In Table 1, I have a linked record column to link each client to a project and there is a lookup column as well that shows the record ID of the project. Finally the 3rd table is used to store data from a form. In the form, I want to be able to have a linked record (select a client from Table 1), but I want to filter the options in the form under the linked record, so when filling out the form for one project, only clients linked to the project will show up as an option, so this could be a filter by the recordID of the project if that makes sense. Views will not work for my use because Airtable does not have a way to dynamically filter the view by different record ID's without creating a new form/view for each project. If this is not possible in Airtable, I can also add URL parameters to embed in my website as well since this is a form, that I plan on embedding. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

1 Reply 1

That is not possible with Airtable’s forms, but you can do all of that with Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable.