793 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jodi_stathos
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Newer user, still learning. I have a base with 3 tables. All three tables are linked. When I send the form to collaborators, they cannot add data to the two other tables (through the form). This base is similar to a CRM, so I am trying to add customers, potential jobs (on a separate table) and contractors (on another table). The Customer Base is the form being sent out, but if the contractor or job isn’t already listed, then it cannot be added through the form. Is there a method to add a contractor or job through the Customer form?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community.

It is not possible to create new linked records in an Airtable form. Each form can create a record in only one table.

If you have a pro account, you can chain multiple forms together by redirecting the user to the second form after submitting the first form.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community.

It is not possible to create new linked records in an Airtable form. Each form can create a record in only one table.

If you have a pro account, you can chain multiple forms together by redirecting the user to the second form after submitting the first form.