cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean_Harris
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all,

I recently started some using Formnano forms to update records in my table, but found this morning that the entire Formnano site seems to be down, with form links not working and I can’t find a way to contact them. (Getting a proxy/firewall error message on all)

Does anyone know anything about this or how to get in touch with Formnano?

4 Replies 4

I’m not familiar with FormNano, but hopefully they’ll be back up soon!

If not, my favorite advanced form builder for Airtable is the one from MiniExtensions.com, and I have a lot of my Airtable consulting clients using this form for a while now with no problems at all.

Another advanced form builder for Airtable is the combination of JotForm + On2Air Forms.

Thanks Scott! I think I will be looking at other options.

Kendall_Roussea
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also experiencing this, most frustrating!

Were they located at formnano.com? If so, it looks like they don’t exist anymore. That domain just has a generic “domain registrar” page now.

One thing to remember is that ANY form software on the entire web can be linked to Airtable, if you just need to push information into Airtable (as opposed to pulling data from Airtable or updating records in Airtable).

The 2 options I mentioned above (MiniExtensions.com and JotForm + On2Air Forms) will pull data from Airtable into your form, as well as giving you the ability to update existing records in Airtable.

Otherwise, for pushing data to Airtable, you’re free to use any form software on the web.

Some form software, like JotForm, have direct Airtable connections built directly into the product.

For others, you can simply use Integromat or Zapier. (Note that I am a professional Airtable consultant and a Registered Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my personal referral code.)

Also, equally important, even though products like JotForm have direct connections to Airtable, you might STILL want to use Integromat for advanced processing of your form data before putting it into Airtable. Integromat can do whatever you‘d like with your data before it goes into Airtable, and it can put it into Airtable in any way that you’d like.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project, and you need help setting up or integrating forms with Airtable, I am a professional Airtable consultant. Feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com.