2567 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Staubli
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have multiple images in an attachment field. In another field, I would like to extract just the URL separated bei , oder another character to export it in a CSV-File. Is there an example of a formula to solve this? Thanks very much for support. Regards, Dan

10 Replies 10
Get_Squaremuse
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did you find a solution?

We built an extension that extracts attachments’ URLs, including multiple ones.

I’ve created a free script to achieve this. It generates the airtable formula. You can get the name or url and then play with offsets to adjust the data to output.

Thank you so much for this, Miquel. Very helpful.

Miquel_Capo_Cas
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Here another script to generate the formula. This one finds strings between strings. So you can specify the strings between you want to catch the url and then adjust the offsets.

this solves the problem of the urls with parenthesis inside the name.

This links has url params with the config you need:

@Miquel_Capo_Casasnov I don’t have anything else to say but… I love you.

Okay, I found something. Most of the photos are .jpg, but some are .png. Is there a way to do more than one file type in the “end string”?

@SteelsmithHaus
Yes, just use “(https” and “)” (and maybe one space like ") ") and adjust the offsets.

And make sure the url has no parenthesis in between

Pretty amazing code, thank you!

We have an Extract URLs from Attachment function in our On2Air Actions app.

And with the Actions app, you get an additional 60+ features that integrate with Airtable.

Features like creating Google Docs documents automatically with Airtable data, bulk creating, editing, or deleting multiple records, setting default field values, copying fields, performing financial calculations, syncing Google Sheets, and more.

60+ On2Air Action Features

Thanks Miquel, this is very helpful. :pray: