378 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snraafla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the most updated iOS version of the app and I’m having issues with my cover photos loading for the gallery view.

I see others had this issue in the beginning of May and they were told with the update it should be fixed- I downloaded the app recently and see that this is still an issue…anyone else having a problem?

Upon first loading the app today, all gallery view covers were blank- I did attempt to simulate customizing the cards and changing from ‘fit’ to ‘crop’ and back and only a few loaded. Some are still blank😩  

yes, I did email support but their immediate reply is to check with this awesome community in the meantime 🤣

1 Reply 1
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi there—thanks for the heads up on your support case; I see that it's enqueued for response! If the attachment types are those that fit our supported preview specifications, this does sound a bit odd and one that is separate from the earlier behavior that has since resolved. Could you confirm that the cover field is set to an attachment field that is populated for those cells that are missing? It sounds like that's the case, though I'll add this context to the case to expedite the troubleshooting process as much as possible. Glad to dig into this further with you!