cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Jamieson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I have a table where I have calculated dates using a formula so many days from another field. This is an if statement because there are different situations. I have used the datetime format so it is a date.

IF({Campaign Class}=‘Minor’,DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD( {Execution Start},-98,‘Days’), ‘DD/MM/YY’),IF({Campaign Class}=‘Small’,DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD( {Execution Start},-154,‘Days’), ‘DD/MM/YY’),IF({Campaign Class}=‘Medium’,DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD( {Execution Start},-210,‘Days’), ‘DD/MM/YY’),IF({Campaign Class}=‘Large’,DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD( {Execution Start},-238,‘Days’), ‘DD/MM/YY’),“TBA”))))

Issue us when I try and use this date to populate a gannt chart it says it is not recognizing this as a date.

Any ideas.

Thanks, Mark

1 Reply 1

The Gantt charge needs to have date objects. When you use DATETIME_FORMAT you have a date string.

Try removing DATETIME_FORMAT from your formula. You will also need to remove the "TBA" string at the end of your IF. When any portion of an IF function could return a string, the entire formula is considered to be a string.