Help

Airtable Cobuilder is here! Learn more about our new no-code app creation feature, powered by AI on the Airtable Academy

getting started in airtable webinar

Solved
Jump to Solution
861 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashleigh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I watched the getting started in airtable webinar on Tuesday 25th July 2023 and they said they would email the link to the recording, which they haven't. I want to share the video with my colleages before a meeting with the sales team tomorrow. I can't find the link to that specific webinar on the website and if I click the links in the answers to this question that has been asked before, I just get the sign up page.

Where can I find the link please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, Airtable doesn’t typically make their webinar bases available after the webinars… even though they sometimes promise that they will.

If you’d like to have a great training course where you get to build & keep your base afterwards, check out my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-airtable/ 

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, Airtable doesn’t typically make their webinar bases available after the webinars… even though they sometimes promise that they will.

If you’d like to have a great training course where you get to build & keep your base afterwards, check out my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-airtable/ 

Thank you ScottWorld. I'll have a look at your course if we proceed with Airtable.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Ashleigh

You're welcome!

There are other fantastic alternatives to Airtable as well, such as SmartSuite and FileMaker.

If you need expert help with any of these 3 products (Airtable, FileMaker, SmartSuite), feel free to reach out to me through my website: Airtable consultant - ScottWorld