2230 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_Rodri
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi! I want to bring Airtable to the rest of my team but there are two features that are blocking me from being able to do that:

• create and organize airtables from within our Google Drive (as easy as a hyperlink object)
  • access airtables following the permissions defined within Drive shared folders (more involved)

In fact, the latter isn’t even as important. Just being able to organize airtables within our drive would be enough! Take a look at LucidCharts. They’ve figured it out and we pay to subscribe to their service.

As an aside, I’m also of the opinion your pricing plans are too high. If Airtable was supported within Drive I’d definitely pay the extra $5/mo/seat for access, but when we’re talking $10 or $24 it starts exceeding the actual organizational value delivered.

3 Replies 3
Gary_Cunliffe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hoping all of the above will be in someway addressed within the forthcoming Enterprise option

Tristian_Azuara
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also tried to convince our team of using Airtable to gather client input in a somewhat constrained yet flexibe form. However the lack of SSO is what’s stopping use and stuck on Google Sheets.

Patricia_Li

Hi Christian, we now have a Google Drive integration. You can read more details here: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002524568-Integrating-Airtable-with-Google-Drive