Help

Re: How do I get a sales person to speak with me?

Solved
Jump to Solution
814 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thinger
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is a serious question. I've been blown off for over a week. Heather Chambers sent me an email which completely ignored my questions and is actively ignoring me. I have a couple of simple questions and am unable to get a sales person to speak with me. I resorted to opening a support ticket and even that is proving to be a waste of time. Are there any humans that work here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Thinger Unfortunately, the poor experience you are having now likely won’t change once you sign up for their expensive $10,000 per year Enterprise Plan. It seems like this is simply how Airtable operates. From my personal experience as an Airtable consultant for 5-6 years now, the Airtable employees do not really care much about the product nor the customers. Airtable’s support team also rarely answers support emails in a timely manner, if ever. Meanwhile, there are other products on the market that actually do treat their customers with respect. If you need referrals to other products, or if you’d like to stick with Airtable but hire an expert Airtable consultant who can possibly help you with your Airtable questions, feel free to reach out to me through my website or my forums.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Most of the people on this forum are Airtable users, not Airtable staff. 

Other people have commented that talking to enterprise sales can sometimes be a drawn out process.

You can try asking your questions here. Can’t be sure if anyone will have the answers, but there are people with enterprise accounts here who might know.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Thinger Unfortunately, the poor experience you are having now likely won’t change once you sign up for their expensive $10,000 per year Enterprise Plan. It seems like this is simply how Airtable operates. From my personal experience as an Airtable consultant for 5-6 years now, the Airtable employees do not really care much about the product nor the customers. Airtable’s support team also rarely answers support emails in a timely manner, if ever. Meanwhile, there are other products on the market that actually do treat their customers with respect. If you need referrals to other products, or if you’d like to stick with Airtable but hire an expert Airtable consultant who can possibly help you with your Airtable questions, feel free to reach out to me through my website or my forums.

Thinger
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My role is only to administer the licenses and won't be using the product.  I've encouraged the end users to look for an alternative unless they are willing to use this product with no hope of getting support. 

The Airtable consultants have typically been providing the best & most accurate & most helpful support for Airtable customers, so if they work with a great Airtable consultant, they should be fine.