354 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KyleTryonDepot
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a base table which contains "Content Ideas" where I collect ideas to be made into content. That content might be a "Video", "Blog Post", or "LiveStream" for example, or all three.

So my table looks like this.

Content IdeaLink To Blog PostsLink To Live StreamsLink To VideoLookup Blog Post DateLookup LiveStream DateLookup Video Date

So the table include the idea, and links to three tables, each with their own launch dates. Each of those tables has a calendar view that is useful but I need a unified calendar that sees all of these dates together. I added the lookup to bring them into the base table, but I dont think this is going to help.

2 Replies 2
patrick-F
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @KyleTryonDepot ,

you are almost there. Now that the dates are all in one table, you just need to create a calendar view. From there you can select multiple date fields (Just use each of your date fields as start Date).

Afterwards you can color code your different date fields using "Color --> Date fields" button for a better overview.

Let me know if it helped.

Best, Patrick @Monino Solutions

Ah i see now, multiple date fields is not included in the free plan. That is unfortunate. Thank you for the help!