cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mariana_Rumuald
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, everyone!

I am working on the creation of a Recruitment Tracker, I’ve added the columns that are going to be filled by my boss, however, that information needs to be broken down per participant.

For example, my boss would add that they need 5 salespeople. I need to find a way for it to show a record per position required (5 records in this case) with all the other information that was already submitted, but I’m not sure how to do it.

Have any of you encountered the same need / problem?

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies 5

Hi @Mariana_Rumualdo,
Welcome to Airtable. Sounds like you are in the right place. Yes, Airtable should be able to do what you need.

You will need at least two tables to complete this.

One table will have your Boss’s form and intake his results. Another table will have all of the recruitable people, their details and positions (this may need to be another table too), and the Form table should link to the people, then you can use look up fields to bring in their positions.

So you will use a combination of tables, views, linked records and look ups.

Thank you for your answer! I’m dividing it by tables, but I assume the breakdown might need a script, right?

As far as I can tell from what you have written, I do not think you will need any scripts, maybe a formula for some calculations.

Thank you @Vivid-Squid!

Feel free to post your work if you get stuck, I will do my best to help.