Help

Re: How to create a view to combine records in multiple views into one view / base?

1497 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay_P
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I have differnt bases for diffent types of leads, like LA leads in one base,
NY leads in one base.

I Wanna be able to see all the nation leads in one base so as to eliminate duplicate records or do more research because two leads can be of same company and I want the records at same location to quickly do some research.

13 Replies 13

Well in an incredible bit of cosmic timing, Airtable just released the ability to sync records across bases so here you go:

Awesome!

I think they did a minor mistake, it should be available to all plans. Could you please check whats going on here ?

Jay

I don’t know what you mean by mistake. Also, I don’t work for Airtable, so I can’t just “check what’s going on” any more than you can.

If you’re trying to say “I want more syncing capability for free plans” that’s not something I or anyone else can help you with. If you’re tying to say “syncing hasn’t been made available for my bases yet” they may still be rolling out the feature to all users throughout the day.

@Kamille_Parks

Ooh, I hadn’t heard about Parabola until you mentioned them! Looks like a great service, and they even cover a few services that Integromat and Zapier don’t cover — such as DocSpring, which creates PDF files from a template.

Very cool! Thanks for the heads-up! :slightly_smiling_face: