Help

How to remove "Enable this content" third-party message on embedded Airtable form on website

Topic Labels: Views
Solved
Jump to Solution
1041 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KristyM
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 11.42.52 AM.png

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Orr1
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

That doesn’t look like an Airtable generated message. What CMS/website builder are you embedding in?

See Solution in Thread

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@KristyM 

I would talk with your web hosting provider about that.

If they require IP addresses for whitelisting, then you'll need to use another form system such as JotForm, which provides a list of whitelist IP addresses.

After you embed your JotForm form into your website, then you can use Make to send your form submissions to Airtable.

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
Stephen_Orr1
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

That doesn’t look like an Airtable generated message. What CMS/website builder are you embedding in?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@KristyM 

I would talk with your web hosting provider about that.

If they require IP addresses for whitelisting, then you'll need to use another form system such as JotForm, which provides a list of whitelist IP addresses.

After you embed your JotForm form into your website, then you can use Make to send your form submissions to Airtable.

Hi @Stephen_Orr1 , thanks so much for your reply! It's a custom CMS so we'll connect with our dev team to explore it further. 

Hi @ScottWorld

This is super helpful! Thank you so much! Will do! 

@KristyM You're welcome! 😃 BTW, if you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Thanks, @ScottWorld ! I'll be in touch if anything comes up.