888 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cara_Haynes
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a list of URLs that I pulled from GA that I want to pull into my publishing process that’s tracked in Airtable. I have every piece of content on the site contained within its own card in Airtable and part of the card data is the URL. Is there a way I can take the whole list of URLs from GA and search for all of them at once? I want to use that function to quickly pull the cards I need into an August content plan. I know I could find each corresponding card one by one, but it would be nice if I could find them all at once and then flag them all for the August content plan in one swoop.

1 Reply 1

Hi,
your goal is not very clear, but if I understood correctly, you can use a way, which also helpful for “no-code lookup” - in less than a minute.
Link both tables to a new temporary table, copy-paste values field into new link fields in both tables and then add 'link to table2" from temporary as lookup field in table 1 (or vice versa, link to table1 into table 2). Then convert it to a link between tables 1 and 2. Remove temporary table and it’s remaining fields in 2 tables.