791 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brittany_Claudi
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi All! I’m trying to create a table that will pull in info from other tables (in same base) to create a cash flow projection by month for my finance team. I have already built what I want the end product to more or less be, but in spreadsheet form, and I’m trying to translate into Airtable. Can anyone suggest a template or how I might configure the table / fields to recreate this spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mksfr0J2f6e0M7jIl3HhGjdrdNy8QA9IOo7qMSmCQbE/edit?usp=sharing

4 Replies 4
Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi Brittany,

Adam from Airtable here. The Google Sheets file you shared is not accessible. You’ll need to change the permissions in order to allow anyone to view.

Without seeing the Sheet, I would suggest you download a CSV file and import it into Airtable. We provide a few different ways to import data into a base:

Check out those resources to see if they help you migrate things over~~

Thanks Adam, here’s the spreadsheet for reference!

Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi Brittany,

Thanks for the updated link!

Here’s a short video for you:

Brittany_Claudi

Thank you, Adam! I really appreciate you taking the time to make the video. That spreadsheet linked had a few different sheets at the bottom, and the last sheet (payroll projections) is ultimately the product I needed. Those first two sheets were just data for that final sheet to pull from.

However- I’ve talked to our analytics manager, and he’s going to help me create this with some different tools, so problem solved! Thanks again!