972 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dilanka_mohotti
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have created a PDF Form for ordering food, where a user can enter number of food items and then the form will calculate the total. Is there a way I can import the data from PDF Form into Air table, atleast the total cost?
Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Dilanka_mohotti!

It would be easier to give your customers an online order form to fill out, such as an order form that you create in JotForm or On2Air Forms or MiniExtensions.com or Airtable itself (although Airtable’s forms have limited support for order line items).

All of these tools have native integration with Airtable, and you can further automate JotForm with an automation & integration tool like Make.com.

However, if you need to extract data from a fillable PDF form, you would need to turn to a PDF app that can provide this functionality to you, such as PDFFiller.com:

PDF Filler can also be further automated with a tool like Make.com or datafetcher.com.

Perhaps others will chime in below with some of their own PDF form advice as well.

All of these ideas are relatively tricky to setup, so If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld