cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Gastaldo
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello!

I will try to explain a situation to see if you can help me with some solution please.

I have different bases for sports competitions. (Football Championship, Basketball Championship, Volleyball Championship, etc), and all these competitions share the same talents (narrators, commentators and producers).

It would be great if this information were consolidated, converging on another base so that we could have an overview of the team’s overall roster, avoiding the same talent being called for different events on the same day and time.

Is that clear? I’m a beginner in Airtable, I couldn’t think of an effective solution here yet.

Remembering that I already use the base synchronization, so much that all these talents are in a single base of company employees, synchronized with all the other bases of Competitions (Products).

3 Replies 3
JonathanB
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Yes, you need to use multi source syncing, a feature Airtable launched quite recently. It works best if the fields in your different tables/bases are as similar as possible, as when you do this Airtable does a pretty good job of automatically matching them up; but you can also do this manually once you’ve completed the set up.

Daniel_Gastaldo

Thank you, Jonathan!

I did it and it worked!

I had only a restriction with the number of bases to sync, but it is making me realize that maybe I am not structuring my workflow correctly. I have different bases for different products (sports competitions), when probably I should have this different products as tables on a single base. Is that right?

I am a begginer and I am trying to learn practicing for real, I hope I can get there! :winking_face:

Glad it worked for you :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m on the Pro plan and noticed there is a limit of syncing up to 3 tables into one using multi-source syncing.

I haven’t tried myself yet, but I wonder if it’s possible to set up two multi-synced tables, with 3 sources each, and then sync both of them into another table. So you could have 6 sources syncing into one, and so on…