3049 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramona_Russo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi guys, I need please help in how to insert a logo in the block Invoice generator. Can someone help? Thank you

16 Replies 16

That block does not exist. Maybe you mean a Page Designer from the ‘Order Tracking & Invoicing’ template?

Anyway, you just add static image and add an image from a URL.

Captura de pantalla 2019-05-01_01-42-38_p. m..png

Captura de pantalla 2019-05-01_01-44-06_p. m..png

Ramona_Russo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Elias, thank you for your time and the explanation.
I tried to insert the urls link many times but it didn’t work.

This is what I haveSuperScreenshot%202019-5-2%209-31-20

Is there a why to upload files or photos from my device? It would be much easier

This is how it appears after I have inserted the linkSuperScreenshot 2019-5-2 9-44-10.png

Hi @Ramona_Russo - what is the URL of the image you are uploading (if you can share this)? Looking at the screenshot above, the URL looks like a Google Search query URL:

I think that isn’t an image URL, so won’t show an image, but obviously, can’t see the full URL.

JB

Hi @JonathanBowen, I’m not sure how to copy a url from a photo saved on my mac. Could you please help me with that?

Hi @Ramona_Russo - if the image you want to display is on your laptop, then you won’t be able to reference this in the page designer. It is expecting a URL to an image (by definition, somewhere out on the web). For example, if you have a company/organisation website, you can use your logo (by referencing the URL) in the page designer.

For example, here’s an Airtable logo from the web:

https://seeklogo.com/images/A/airtable-logo-216B9AF035-seeklogo.com.png

Copy this string into the Image URL box and you will see the image appear on the page designer.

You can’t upload an image to the page designer and even an attachment in a record will not work (However, an image URL from a record will work, but obviously, only for that record in PD).

JB

You have to upload it to any image hosting site, like https://imgur.com/. Then copy the image URL and paste it on Airtable.

Even you can do it with Google Drive, making it public and copying the image URL (don’t use the URL generated by Google Drive, as it is a link to the ‘item’ on the drive and not the file itself.

Thank you soo much Jonathan, now I know why it didn’t work!! I’ll have to post my logo first online to be able to copy the link. Cool!

Hi Elias, thank you soo much for giving me that advice, ill try on www.imgur.com

I have posted on Imgur, however it says momentary its in the gallery. I suppose it takes a while until it goes public. I’ll wait one day and will let you know.

I tried Google drive too, but couldn’t find where to copy the right link. I were right the Google URL link didn’t work.
Thanks for now

_Zo
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

You can make a table called assets and put the image there. Then you can click on the picture and in lightbox mode right mouse click and copy the image url… Airtable hosts a public version of all images attached to airtable.

Just do right click and copy image URL:

7NMlpVu96d.gif

In Drive it’s trickier: http://j.mp/2WxssLF

Thank you soo much Zo! it worked. So grateful!

Thank you Elias, I tried that version as well but for me it didn’t work :frowning:
However, I will need help anyway for formulas :smiley

I’ve been trying to figure this out for ages. Brilliant solution. Thanks for sharing!