365 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AspiresComs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone. Looking for a way to share an interface form (registration for one of our programs) but  not allow submissions yet. We want to promote the program, show where to register but we do not want to allow submissions to the program for about a month.  Any advice?

Austin Aspires Communications
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

I was thinking that but specific marketing needs to have different formats making that a bit hard as it gets blurry etc. My co worker and I think we have found a work around. If we hit unpublish after publishing it makes the link (when in the published format) take you to the airtable homepage but then if we hit publish again it like reactivates the link taking you to the form! Sorry if that was confusing i'm not sure how else to explain it as we were honestly just playing around with it!  

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Les_Brown
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This may be an oversimplification, but have you considered using a screenshot of the interface with some verbiage about it not being active currently so that members can see it, but not create submissions?

I was thinking that but specific marketing needs to have different formats making that a bit hard as it gets blurry etc. My co worker and I think we have found a work around. If we hit unpublish after publishing it makes the link (when in the published format) take you to the airtable homepage but then if we hit publish again it like reactivates the link taking you to the form! Sorry if that was confusing i'm not sure how else to explain it as we were honestly just playing around with it!  

Les_Brown

No worries. One other consideration - could you create a "dummy" version of the base so that users could play with the form and if they submit something it would simply go to the dummy base and not affect your actual data?