1379 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi, I’m trying to create an interface that shows only the status “To send” and not other status.

As you can see in “Status 2( from Report)” there is also the status “Done”, I would like to filter the data.

I tried to filter the interface in this way:

But it didn’t solve my problem.
This is my dataset:

is someone know why “Done” is still there? and how can I solve this issue? Thank you very much!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

At the end, I found out the problem, I should “look up” the status with a condition and select this new field in the interface, not just filter.

By the way, thank you for the help!

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
Andrey_Kovalev
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

@Sara You are looking filtered results in one table, but actually filtering records in another table. Either use a filter in Report table, or use filtered view on that table.

Hi Andrey, Thank you very much for your fast reply!

Even if I filter in the “Report” table, the interface result doesn’t change. The problem is that I need that the interface is based on “Table_1”, but the “Status 2 (from Report)” is a “lookup” with multiple different elements based on the table “Report,” and it includes everything.

I don’t know how to solve this problem. I don’t want to create another table just for “To send”, because this is a test for a bigger database with multiple statuses.

Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

At the end, I found out the problem, I should “look up” the status with a condition and select this new field in the interface, not just filter.

By the way, thank you for the help!

@Sara I came up with the following solution, see screenshots.
table1
table2
interface