cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Clark
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I am currently looking for an inventory management system for my business. I fulfill all orders myself from my warehouse. I do about 2500 shipments per month and hand writing inventory has become a pain. I am currently looking in to ecomdash for the inventory management but they do not offer integration with UPS, which I absolutely need as most of my items are larger in size and heavy. Is there any program/site that allows…
1- Inventory management and syncing across multiple channels. (ebay, amazon, sears, magento, rakuten)
2- the ability to create shipping labels with ups, fedex,post office and update back to channel with tracking information.
I even checked Inventory management video for more information but did not find much.
Ecomdash seems to be the closest I have found but no UPS integration.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

7 Replies 7
MK_2109
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m on the hunt for something similar and I feel your pain… You need a multi-channel inventory system and a separate shipping software. The good news is, the “big” shipping softwares connect to most inventory platforms. (ShipStation or ShippingEasy). The main problem is finding integrations to communicate inventory quantities.
I think Airtable provides an API to help with this, but I haven’t yet figured it out. (Can anyone help us)
Resources websites: webretailer, internetretailer., ecombytes
Multichannel inventory under $600/month : expandly, finaleinventory, TradeGecko, ecomdash
Multichannel with everything you need: possibly Skubana, stitchlabs

I’ve been looking for something similar as I get into more channels. So far, have been modifying the inventory templates. Still learning…

Zapier and Integromat, at least, integrate with ShipStation and other ecommerce shipment managers. While I’ve not had reason to work with FedEx or UPS, I’ve connected Airtable to the USPS’s address validation system with Integromat and with Zapier. I know integrating with a service’s package management system would be more complicated than interfacing to the Post Office’s CASS system — but the latter took all of an hour, maybe, the first time I did it, and less time the second; I can’t imagine a package system would be that onerous to build…

Sushil_Sharma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since this thread was created and there doesn’t seem to be a satisfactory answer.

I’d ask you to give Sellbrite a try. It’s exactly what you’re looking for. It’s like I read both your points and immediately thought of Sellbrite. It’s a multi-channel selling tool that supports almost all popular ecommerce platforms (Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, ebay, etc.) as well as works with UPS.

I have some sellbrite promo code, if interested.

Adam_Workman

Would like this feature as well!

Svea_Schueler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Community,

It has been a while but as this thread isn’t closed or anything I thought I would reply.

Maybe Megaventory can offer what you were looking for. You can integrate Shopify, WooCommerce, Shipstation, and Quickbooks directly and hundreds of other applications with the workaround Zapier. Additionally, you can create Picking, Packing and Shipping Labels, set up multiple locations, suppliers, clients, etc.

You can sign up for a free trial to see if it works for your needs.

Kingstore
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If anyone is still looking for an inventory system for their Shopify site or another eCommerce site, you should check out SKUSavvy which is a full mobile warehouse management system encompassing purchasing, check-in, inventory control, warehouse & bin locations, order management, batch picking, packaging, and shipping all part of one platform.

SKUSavvy will connect with your storefront to bring over locations, products, inventory, customers, and orders then enable you to manage everything between your customers and your product.

This includes the entire shipping process embedded within, no going to separate shipping platforms to produce a label instead you simply scan the items in the order, receive the labels across 20 different carriers, and purchase then print.

Get 50 Orders Free Every Month then Just $0.19-$0.04 per order

Fulfillment Workflow
fulfillment

Batch Picking using Visual Warehouse
pick-batch-skusavvy