444 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_Callen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is it possible to invoice multiple customers at once for the same item? Background: I publish a newsletter and charge a yearly subscription. I rebill them for a renewal on the month they signed up one year later. I have normal turnover so I mange my list. I was thinking I could create groups by renewal month and price level (I have three price levels, no sales tax, very simple) and add my customers to their assigned group. Then at the start of each month Invoice that group and it would create an invoice for each member of the group with the same item. I would like to avoid having to create an invoice for each customer which can range from 30-175, depending on the month. Side note: The reoccurring billing in my accounting software is clunky and with airtable I’m trying to build a CRM/Membership Management+Invoicing in one, the cleanness and quick drill down appeals to me. I’ve looked at other options but my customer base skews older (Farmers) and 75% pay by check. Any help or suggestion is welcome as I consider all my options.

1 Reply 1
Chris_Guthrie
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Wecome @Josh_Callen!

The Page Designer App can create some nice looking documents, but it is a manual process to generate each PDF.

If you’re looking for a formal PDF invoice that is an attachment to the email you send, you’re most likely going to have to use some sort of external application that will generate the PDF.

There is an official FormStack App in the marketplace.

Or you can use a series of Zapier/Integromat automation along with a myriad of other document generation software such as https://www.pdfmonkey.io/.

On the other hand, if you are okay with a super basic invoice that is just text-based in an email, the solution becomes easier as you can use some of the built-in functions/tools in Airtable. You can use the built-in Airtable Automations to send out the emails.