Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Is there any way to add records to a synched table?

Topic Labels: Sync
278 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will try explain my case. I own a theatre school
I have a base to manage the interation and publication on social networks through integromat.
I got another base to manage my current students in which i have their IG nicknames.
I got another base to deal with marketing contacts in which i have some of their IG nicknames
I want to have a synched table on the social network base with all the IG information i got from students and marketing contacts in orther to mention them in a proper way on my social posts. That is easy. This can be made trhough a synchronization from several resources what is possible now.
However, sometimes, i want to mention a nickname which is nor a student neither a marketing contact, so i would like to add manually this type of records. This way i would have to use only a link to another table field to include every person i want to mention on a post.
Is there any way to do that?

1 Reply 1

Hi @David_Alonso,

Welcome back!

Could you set up a separate table (or base if you like) for the manually entered mentions, then sync that to the larger table? I know this isn’t exactly setting it up the way you asked, but its a simple way to what you need. The process would be very similar to your current ones too.

Thanks,
Chris