1237 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Airtable_Admini
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We use Airtable to manage all of our data. We use Constant Contact to communicate with people within that database. How do I regularly update (export) email information to Constant Contact when an Airtable email record changes/updates?

1 Reply 1

This is a little tricky. You would need to use Constant Contact’s API to do that. Each contact receives a unique ID from Constant Contact, which you would need to store in Airtable for each contact. Then, when you update a contact’s email address in Airtable, you would update the matching Contact ID in Constant Contact with the new email address.

However, Constant Contact overwrites all of the Constant Contact fields (first name, last name, lists that they are subscribed to, etc.) with nothing unless you re-specify all of that data again, which is where it starts getting tricky.

You could use an integration tool like Integromat to manage this for you:

However, it will still take many hours to set this up, so if you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Expert+ Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website: