cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dennis_Yu
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello everyone,

I am currently using make.com to supplement some of the functions on AirTable.

I have a table of my Leads, with the {Lead Status} as the focal point here.
When {Lead Status} is updated to ‘Closed Won’
I want make.com to create a new record in my customer base.

I’ve set up make.com to watch the {Last Modified} field (which was set to only change based on {Lead Status})
The formula used was {Lead Status} = ‘Closed Won’
Then there is a filter set up, where {Last Modified} is “now”

However, nothing seems to be able to pass through the filter.

Even when I set the formula in the first Watch module to AND({Lead Status} = ‘Closed Won’, {Last Modified} = {Now})
Where {Now} is a simple formula field on AT, where SET_TIMEZONE(NOW(), ‘Singapore/ Singapore’)

But still, nothing passes through the filter. What can I do better here?

Thank you
Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 2.50.01 PM
Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 2.50.36 PM
Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 2.50.46 PM

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi Dennis, from what I understand, the Last Modified value you’re using there would be the time the record was modified, right?

For the sake of argument let’s say that’s 5:00 pm

When the scenario runs on Make, the time it runs may be 5:01 pm or something, and since 5:00 pm is not equals to 5:01 pm (or whatever time the scenario ran), the filter will prevent it from going through

May I know what you’re trying to achieve with that filter though? Are you worried about duplicate records being created in your customer base or something?

I also don’t think SET_TIMEZONE is used like that, here’s the relevant bit from the docs

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 5.25.17 PM

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi Dennis, from what I understand, the Last Modified value you’re using there would be the time the record was modified, right?

For the sake of argument let’s say that’s 5:00 pm

When the scenario runs on Make, the time it runs may be 5:01 pm or something, and since 5:00 pm is not equals to 5:01 pm (or whatever time the scenario ran), the filter will prevent it from going through

May I know what you’re trying to achieve with that filter though? Are you worried about duplicate records being created in your customer base or something?

I also don’t think SET_TIMEZONE is used like that, here’s the relevant bit from the docs

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 5.25.17 PM

Hey Adam,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, my first attempt for some reason had multiple records, including much older records being created too. I’ve already imported the older records, so I only need the records from today onwards to be created.

I realized this after the fact unfortunately. Thank you!

Ah, got it. In that case, what if you created a new formula field that would check whether the Last Modified time was on or after today? You could then use that field in the formula section of your Make trigger

@Dennis_Yu You do not need a filter on the last modified time. It is unnecessary. Your scenario is already set to only return records whose lead status was modified to closed won. So you should remove the filter altogether.

However, if that doesn’t work because the formula search is overriding the trigger value, then remove the formula from your “watch records” module and use that criteria as your filter instead.