759 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Specian
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Airtable MacOS Desktop App v 1.6.1 – download button not working in the Attachment field. Previous version 1.6.0 works fine, and also the web version works. iMac, macOS 12.6.6 Monterey. 

Is there an archive of older versions for OSX somewhere? 
Is it possible to report a bug outside of the Community forum? 
Thank you.

PastedGraphic-1.png 

PastedGraphic-2.png 

PastedGraphic-3.png

3 Replies 3
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Thanks for surfacing this for us, Robert! While there isn't an archive of older versions to access, we now have this incident reflected on our Airtable Status page so that we can keep users posted once this is resolved. We're hoping to have this back up and running soon!

Robert_Specian
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for the very quick fix for the problem with download attachments...

Unfortunately, I have discovered another but minor bug, when I try to refresh the window (⌘+R) the application crashes. Affected mac versions 1.6.2, 1.6.1. Works in 1.6.0 and web client.

Is there a way to report bugs outside of the Community Web?

Thanks for reporting this for us; I'm able to replicate this as well. Users can also submit bug reports to our team per the guidelines listed here (while logged in, click Help in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then select Message support), but in this case, I've escalated this to our team on your behalf to address this report. I'll reach out to you via private message with any updates.