Help

Re: Maximum number of records? Any workaround to the 50k limit?

639 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wayne_Parker1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’re likley to exceed the 50k record limit this year, and I haven’t gotten an answer from two queries to Airtable support. Should we migrate to another db, or is there some workaround?..we’re willing to pay more, but the biggest number I’ve heard is 100k records, even with the Enterprise plan. Someone said that Airtable could be a front-end for another db…any insights would be appreciated. thank you!

1 Reply 1

Hello and welcome to the Community @Wayne_Parker1!

Airtable is meant primarily for cases where users interact with data through the interface, and we find that once you get over 50-100K records, user’s usually require a more powerful querying language to meaningfully interact with the data. Accordingly, our highest plan limits are 50K on self serve plans and 100K records on our Enterprise plan. If your workflow would permit it—you could potentially split out your records into bases of 50K each, but if that doesn’t work for you it might be worth exploring other solutions.

If you’d be interested in inquiring more into our Enterprise plan I recommend submitting this form and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .