471 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Petrus
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm I missing something or does the mobile app (iOS) ignore view information in Airtable url links? Scenario: I setup QR codes to pull up records in specific view for updating assets. On a web browser it works perfect but on the mobile app it always opens in whatever view was last used on that device and ignores the view referenced in the link. Also, is there no way to input/search on the mobile app via QR(camera), have to leave app switch to camera scan, then it reloads app very slow process forced to walk around with a laptop or use another tool to collect then upload, update via script

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yeah, the mobile app has lots of issues — the view problem is one those issues. Be sure to report it as a bug to support@airtable.com.

The QR code search functionality would be nice. I have clients using MiniExtensions for that… they can stay entirely in MiniExtensions on their phones for the entire process, without needing to go to Airtable’s app or website. 

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yeah, the mobile app has lots of issues — the view problem is one those issues. Be sure to report it as a bug to support@airtable.com.

The QR code search functionality would be nice. I have clients using MiniExtensions for that… they can stay entirely in MiniExtensions on their phones for the entire process, without needing to go to Airtable’s app or website.