734 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baldemar_Luera
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m in the process of getting switched over to airtable. We’re pretty much on the final stretch before we fully commit and want to try it out for a couple months first.

Is the monthly billing option a 1 year commitment paid monthly (like Adobe CC) or is it just month to month.

4 Replies 4

You can do Month to Month – they just charge something like 20% more when you month to month. Just make sure when you select your plan that you select to pay “Monthly” rather than “Annually”.

Lady_Luck
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jeremy,

I would like to ask, how many days will a refund be returned to my account?

I had requested permanent deletion of a workspace I created from a previous job, and Airtable support named Dora confirmed the refund in 28 September 2019 however to date I the refund is not yet reflected in my account.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

@Lady_Luck, I don’t work for Airtable, so I can’t speak to the specifics of your situation - but whenever I have had billing changes with Airtable, the changes reflect on my next, regular cycle billing statement.

Richad_Mitha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jeremy, tx for your contribution.
Are you getting your invoice from Airtable every month ? Are you getting them by email and as attached or as embedeed in your email ? Who is the sender ? I am currently developing a tool helping us collect all our saas invoices, hence the question :winking_face: And I am not sure i’ll commit to airtable if I do not have that information. Cheers,