cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max-Antoine_EDI
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone,

As a training center, future students has the possibility to register online for an admission test. We use a gravity form x airtable Zappier to add a row when someone do so.

However, we want to change this zap, as some people register 2 or 3 times in a row… SO it duplicates the content on airtable.

Nothing more complicated than a “Find, update or create record”…

However, I have trouble for the “Student status single select field”.

• When they register, they have no status
  • We apply a status after the meeting : Absent, Refused, Accepted, Cancelled…

It is about the “Absent” Status. I want to create a zap which automatically send a mail when the status become “Absent”. In this automatic mail, they have another form to register to another admission session. What we need is the status to automatically update from “Absent” to “None” when they answer to this form. (“None” correspond to the default status : “He registered but the session has not taken place yet”)

Any ideas ?
The meeting date field updates correctly, but is there any way to update the status ?

On the third part of my Zap : (New submission record (Gravity form) -> Find or create a record (Airtable) -> Update record (Airtable)

The third step is a problem : I have the template with “Status” proposition, but I can’t (or don’t know how) specify which status it should display.

Hope it was clear enough :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks !

0 Replies 0