1128 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beats_by_Girlz_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there! I’m writing to ask how we can create a multiple choice grid on Airtable forms. I really love airtable, but need to collect information similar to this:
Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.54.30 AM

Any tips/suggestions you have is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Beats_by_Girlz_Globa!

Airtable's forms don't allow you to create multiple choice grids, but Airtable does allow you to create a single-select dropdown menu for each question.

If you really want a genuine multiple choice grid, this is one of the many features that are natively built into Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable.

You would just add your multiple choice grid to your Fillout form, and then you would map each row to a specific field in Airtable. It's super easy.

Fillout is the world's most advanced form builder for Airtable, and it offers hundreds of advanced form features that you can't get natively with Airtable.

For example, Fillout offers the ability to update Airtable records from a form, the ability to accept payments on forms, the ability to have multi-page forms with conditional paths, the ability to create new linked records on a form, the ability to display Airtable lookup fields & Airtable rollup fields & Airtable attachments & formulas on forms, the ability to perform math or other live calculations on your forms, visually displaying as many fields as you want to see in a linked record selection list (including attachment fields), limiting the number of linked records that can be chosen, and much more.

And in your case, they offer what you're looking for: multiple choice grids that can be directly mapped to Airtable fields.

I give a brief demonstration of Fillout on this Airtable podcast episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrqXdRNmQIY&list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld