1069 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert_Credit_S
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’ve created a very simple credit repair dispute processor (basically credit repair software) and I mostly have everything down to a “t” except for trying to figure out how to get a field that has a multiple selector with 3 options only show up on the page designer with 1 option instead of all 3. I’ve attempted to use a filter and am trying to figure out how to use conditional formulas.

example:
Capital One Account 517805 is on all 3 credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion).
On my form, the multiple selector has an option for all 3
page designer template should only show 1/3 (Experian OR Equifax OR TransUnion)

add account = capital one account 517805
credit bureau = Experian, Equifax, TransUnion
BUT page designer needs to show 1 letter for Experian, 1 letter for Equifax and 1 letter for TransUnion when it prints

I don’t want to have to process 3 different dispute letters for the same account instead of entering it 1 time and then having some sort of conditional formula make it so that it will print out 3 letters with 1 credit bureau each for that 1 account

screenshot-airtable.com-2018.12.23-22-12-12.png

11 Replies 11

I am in the process of also using Airtable for managing my credit repair business. Would you mind sharing some how to’s with me? I’m just getting started and have been looking for a template to use for this but haven’t really found anything. Can you show me how you set yours up?

Thanks!

Hi I’m sorry I never saw this! If you do see this, I would really need some clarification please because in the last 2 months I set up my entire “credit repair software” on airtable and it literally does everything except for read a credit report.

However, I’ll give you a read-only link: https://airtable.com/shr45zO7IKwHrzAWD