cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary_Sivertsen
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,
We use Airtable for rights management for our movies. We have a formula that works well to remove movies that are licensed in a particular country or region. For example if I was creating a list of available movies for France I would use a filter that said Active Contact Regions does not include France. Here’s the formula we use to determine Active Contract Regions. This is only based on geography and whether the contract has ended.

IF(AND({Contract Ended?}= “No”,({Exclusive?}=“Exclusive”)),Regions, BLANK())

We also have a formula for Active Contract Rights. This shows what rights have been licensed such as broadcast, streaming, Etc. Here is that formula.

IF(AND({Contract Ended?}= “No”,({Exclusive?}=“Exclusive”)),Rights & ‘\n’ & {Holdback Rights}, BLANK())

The problem we are having is that there is no geography associated with the second formula and we need to figure out how to do that. It currently just gives us a list of rights licensed exclusively but there’s nothing in the formula that indicates where. And the first formula only shows what countries a title is licensed in not what rights were licensed. I need something that combines the two. Right now I’m trying to create a list of titles available for AVOD rights in the USA. Would I need to add rights to the first formula or regions (geography) to the second formula or create something else all together?

Thank you in advance for any help,

Jennifer Brough / Mary Sivertsen
Candlelight Media

0 Replies 0